Kostenloser Versand [DE]
Right of Cancelation for Consumers
(Any natural person who concludes a transaction for purposes other than commercial business or self-employment is considered a consumer.)
Cancelation Policy for Goods
Right of Cancelation
You have the right to cancel your purchase contract within 14 days without stating reasons. The withdrawal period spans 14 days starting from the day
- on which you or a third party chosen by you (excluding the carrier) receive the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more item(s) in a single order to be delivered together;
- on which you or a third party chosen by you (excluding the carrier) receive the last of the goods, provided that you have ordered several items in a single order to be delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party chosen by you (excluding the carrier) receive the final part delivery or the last of the goods, provided that you have ordered a set of items to be delivered in parts or pieces.
To exercise your right of cancelation, you need to inform us (Pixalino GmbH, Wiesmannstr. 46, 45881 Gelsenkirchen, Germany; fax: 0 (049) 209 5130 5951; e-mail: email@example.com) by way of an unambiguous notice (e.g. via post, fax, or e-mail) that you wish to cancel the contract. You may, but are not required to, use the standard withdrawal form further down on this page.
To keep the withdrawal period, submission of your notice before the deadline is sufficient.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you exercise your right of cancelation, we will refund any payments you have made, including delivery costs (but excluding possible additional costs due to selecting a non-standard delivery method), within 14 days from the day we receive your cancelation notice. We will realize the refund using the same payment method you selected for the original transaction unless a deviating agreement exists. In either case, you will never incur any fees for the refund.
We are entitled to withhold the refund payment for mailable goods until we have received said goods back from you or until you have shown us proof that you have sent the goods (whichever comes first).
You are obligated to send or hand over the mailable goods to us within 14 days from the day you give us notice of your withdrawal. To keep this period, sending off the mailable goods before the deadline is sufficient.
You bear the immediate costs for sending back mailable goods. We bear the costs for sending back non-mailable goods.
In case the goods suffer a loss in value, you need to compensate us only if said loss is a result of handling the goods in a manner beyond what is necessary to examine their quality, properties, and functionality.
Grounds for Exclusion or Termination
The right of cancelation does not apply to contracts involving
- the delivery of non-prefabricated goods which need to be custom-made according to the customer’s specifications or which are otherwise tailored to the customer’s needs;
- the delivery of highly perishable goods or goods which are soon to expire;
- the delivery of alcoholic beverages at a price agreed upon at the time of contract conclusion, in case the goods can be delivered no sooner than 30 days after the contract conclusion and their current value is subject to market fluctuations which the seller has no control over;
- the delivery of newspapers, magazines, or periodicals except for subscription agreements.
The right of cancelation expires early for contracts involving
- the delivery of sealed goods not suitable for returns due to health risks or hygienic reasons after their seal has been broken;
- the delivery of goods inextricably mixed or blended with other goods after delivery;
- the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package after the seal has been broken.
Standard Withdrawal Form
(If you wish to cancel your contract, please fill out this form and send it to us.)
Addressee: Pixalino GmbH, Wiesmannstr. 46, 45881 Gelsenkirchen, Germany; fax: 0 (049) 209 5130 5951; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded with you on the purchase of the following goods: [description of goods]
ordered on [date] (*) | received on [date] (*)
[name of consumer(s)]
[address of consumer(s)]
[signature of consumer(s)] (only if notice is made on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.